Assessment and Treatment specialization includes:
- Aviation Neuropsychological Assessment
- Pilots and pilot candidates are sometimes referred for psychological or neuropsychological evaluation as part of their Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification.
- Assessment and Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Assessment and Treatment of Memory and Cognitive Dysfunction
- Assessment and Treatment of Dyslexia, Other Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Assessment and Management of Concussion / Coordinated Care with Physicians
- Assessment and Management of Sport Performance Challenges
- Assessment and Treatment of Anxiety / Post Trauma
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Stress Management
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, a highly personalized approach is utilized to address patient's individual needs. Dr. Conroy is board certified by both the American Board of Professional Neuropsychology and the American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology.