Call the office for information on fees.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
- Medicaid (Absolute Total Care, Molina, Blue Choice, Wellcare)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health
Neuropsychological assessment requires pre-authorization but is a covered service when medically necessary. Neuropsychological assessment for a learning problem is not covered. This will typically be a 100% out of pocket expense. Please check your coverage carefully with your insurance carrier by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. PayPal can also be utilized.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy or evaluation appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurance does not pay for "no shows" and late cancellations- these payments are your responsibility.